Thursday, April 21, 2011

Winter Warmers


Winter is well on its way!! The first chills are reminding me that it's time
to get out the old crochet hook again...

There are some amazing crochet sites out there. My favourites:
Sukigirl is very fun and creative ; Amigurumi is the japanese art of crocheting small toys - this is not so easy but it's great fun and very rewarding work when you get it right!!; Crochet Pattern Central has just about any pattern you could imagine!



I had thought of making some bunnies and colourful eggs for Easter but where does one find the time?! If only I didn't need those 8 hours sleep a night - Oh the things I could do...



1 comment:

  1. I seem to recall that there is a certain man in your life still waiting for his custom-designed croched woolen beanie...

    ReplyDelete