Thursday, May 5, 2011

SOLOMON


I have just completed my latest painting!!

I wasn't sure what the title should be. I thought that this very distinguished looking old gentleman had an air of wisdom, strength and dignity about him and that he has probably seen so much in his lifetime.

I picture him telling stories to young children of the way it was when he was a child and how NEW isn't always BETTER and encouraging them to find joy in the simple things in life and to never take anything for granted.

So I put it out there... you know, on facebook....

Status: This is my latest painting. It needs a name ... any suggestions?

Well I got some great ones: Wisdom, Oom Sarel, There was an old man with a beard..., Man of Dignity, Papa, Time meets History, Lekker ou Jan, ‎Gogo Solomon


        Medium: Acrylic on Canvas                       FOR SALE                             Size: 40 x 40cm         


I think he is very wise and if Wisdom had a name it would be
"SOLOMON"

No comments:

Post a Comment